Wednesday 23 February 2011

NOTD China Glaze Crackle Glaze - Broken Hearted

with flash
Today's Nail of the Day is China Glaze Crackle Glaze - Broken Hearted. It is a hot pink crackle glaze so I decided to pick a neon colour to go with it.

I picked the semi shimmer neon China Glaze called Towel Boy Toy from the Poolside collection. As you can see the colours clash to make the nails really eye-catching.


Towel Boy Toy
Natural light
with Flash














This is number 2 of the 6 out of the crackle glaze collection that I have blogged about and as I said before there is not a lot of stock in the UK at the moment so if you want it you will have to hunt it down. I still have a couple of this pink one and a couple of the crushed candy left so please get in touch if you want any.

No comments:

Post a Comment