Wednesday 9 March 2011

NOTD China Glaze Crackle Glaze - Cracked Concrete

No Flash
Nail of the day today is the third installment from the crackle glaze collection from China Glaze - Cracked Concrete. when the range came out I was not sure about this colour but when I saw it on I really like it. Rather than being the bluey chalky grey colour shown on the marketing poster it is a dark grey which is very similar to stronghold by Nubar.

Absolute By Nubar
I matched this "on trend" grey with Absolute by Nubar which is a light blue holo. I hoped the sparkle would shine through the cracks which it did but only in strong light. I think this crackle is really wearable and unlike the bright pink and purple you could wear it to an office job with no fear of raised eyebrows.
having said tat it all depends on which colour you you match it with.

flash
No flash

No comments:

Post a Comment