Saturday 19 February 2011

NOTD China Glaze Crackle Glaze - Crushed Candy

If you are a regular reader of my blog you will remember I told you about the new China Glaze Crackle Glaze. Well on Wednesday it hit the UK shores and on Thursday I had a large parcel delivered! Excited was not the word.

I had ordered a 6 of each colour and to be honest that was a mistake. All of the stock has now been spoken for except a couple of the Crushed Candy (teal) and some of the Broken Hearted (pink) I have even seen bottles for sale on ebay for £17.99! I have phone the UK stockists and it will not be available until June. So if you really want some now buy it while you can.

Thankfully or naughtily I have one of each of the colours and I will do my best to quickly Blog about each colour.

natural light
Today's colour is Crushed Candy which is a light blue teal colour I decided to try it over China glaze Flying dragon which is a purple with micro blue glitter in it.
inside

As you can see the colours work really well together and the crackle effect splits really well. It finishes with a matt effect so I have applied a topcoat.









If you want any Crushed Candy or Broken Hearted please email me at schliz@btinternet.com they are £5.99 a bottle plus vat.

No comments:

Post a Comment