Monday 1 August 2011

My Blue Nail Polish Swatches

I decided to show you my colour collections and as it was announced that Blue is going to be the Autumn colour of choice it seemed like the best place to start.
Now in my blue collection up to now I have 18 shades.
1, Navy Blue -Nubar
2, Little drummer boy- China Glaze 
3, No name -China Glaze
Navy Blue, Little Drummer Boy, No Name


4, Indian Ocean - China Glaze

5, Meteor Shower - China Glaze 
6, Blk Bila Bong - China Glaze


Indian Ocean, Meteor Shower,Blk Bila Bong



7, Drinkin' My Blues Away - China Glaze

8, Tempest - China Glaze
9, DV8 - China Glaze
Drinkin my blues away, Tempest, DV8
10, Indigo Illusion - Nubar 

11, Calypso Breeze - Orly
12, Sapphire Silk - Orly


Indigo illusion, Calypso Breeze, Sapphire Silk
13, It's Up to Blue - Orly

14, No Name (Beauty & the beach) China Glaze
15, Aqua Baby -China Glaze
It's Up To Blue, No name(beauty & the beach) Aqua




16, Absolute - Nubar


17, Bohemian Blue - China Glaze
18, For Audrey - China Glaze
Absolute, Bohemian Blue, For Audrey

As you can see there doe seem to be a lot of China Glaze in my Blue collection and to be honest my favorite shade is........





DV8 by China Glaze I love it's super holo finish. It has been discontinued so if you see it snap it up :)
Which is your favorite and how big is your blue collection? Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.Plus do not forget to enter my giveaway 






No comments:

Post a Comment