Friday 19 August 2011

NOTD - Gelicure - Black with silver glitter & Freehand Nail art.

My Notd is a all out glitz fest! I started of with just a plain black Gelicure mani and I only a day before I had to jazz it up! So I added the silver glitter chunks and sealed with Nubars UV topcoat. The I painted on pink flowers with Orly's instant artist nail paints and highlighted them with white shading and white dots. I then added pink ribbon detailing to my middle finger and simple dots to my ring finger.

On my thumb I went a little mad and used big black gems with a single silver gem.  Now as you can see by the picture, it looks pretty cool, but got on my nerves after about 2 mins! So I had to take it off. So at the moment they are just plain black, so I think I will put some silver crackle glaze on them.  

What nail art are you wearing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment