It was quite a long process :
- Clean and prep nails
- Use ibd dehydrate
- Apply Gelac base coat cure for 1 min
- Apply Gelec cure for 2 min
- Apply 2nd coat, cure for 2mins
- Apply Gelac topcoat and cure for two mins
- Use uv wipe off to remove sticky film and finally finished.
As this was a sample kit that I was sent I did not get to choose the colour and they sent me a dark burgandy red called Rich Raisin. It is not really a colour I would choose myself but it is acceptable. The high shine finish on the nails is pretty amazing and is nothing you would get from a standard topcoat. Also as soon as the polish is cured it is instantly dry so no smudging! I can't count the number of times I have perfectly painted my nails only to smudge it 3 mins later when I thought t was dry.
So overall it was easy to apply and gives a great finish, brilliant! Now it all depends on how long it lasts?