Wednesday 12 January 2011

China Glaze Crackle Glaze.

Today I got an exciting email in my inbox, China Glaze are producing a crackle glaze much like the Barry M's Instant Nail Effects but this comes in Six colours!! Now the product has not been imported into the UK yet so it could be a couple of weeks before I can get my talons on it, But I just had to tell everyone about it! When it does arrive I will do a product review and I will do a comparison against Barry M's Instant Nail Effects.
Rather than just teasing you with just one crackle colour, there will be a total of SIX amazingly fun colours!  The six different Crackle colours will include: Black Mesh (black crackle), Lightening Bolt (white crackle), Broken Hearted (pink crackle), Cracked Concrete (grey crackle), Crushed Candy (teal crackle) and Fault Line (purple crackle).

No comments:

Post a Comment