Tuesday 18 October 2011

Orly Christmas Holiday Soiree 2011

Orly's 2011 Christmas collection was delivered last Friday and I have just got round to doing the swatches and images. The collection is called Holiday Soiree and has a french theme each polish comes with a cute mini file.


I had to translate 2 of the names  Androgynie which means unisex ( which I already knew but thought it must have a differnet meaning in frech as it is an odd name )  and Ingenue which means innocent.   


Here is a list of the collection:


Androgynie: a quite sheer black with glitters and mini hexagon chunks. Au Champagne: pearly champagne
Ingenue: magenta with gold glitter that’s on the sheer side.
Le Chateux: intense petrol green
Ma Cherie: a creamy and sexy red
Oui: deep purple with gold glitters that provides a quite sheer coverage



My favourite colours in this collection are Oui and Androgynie. Although  think Androgyie is a dupe of  Topshops Gypsy Night. I will do a comparison when I get chance.

Which colours will you be buying?

Orly Polish is available from http://www.idealhairandbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment