Tuesday 11 October 2011

Notd - Nubar Chic Collection

When I was shown images of the Nubar Chic collection back in July I was not blown away they all looked very safe colours and I expected a snoozefest. It is also hard to imagine winter colours when your surrounded by summer neons and pastels. But when I saw the polishes in real life I was pleasantly surprised. My favourite colour in the collection is definitely Elegant Indigo its a dark blue with purple/blue micro glitters!! Imagine Purple Rain but better. I also love the creamy teal of Stylish Peacock. The only colour that I would not want myself is the Beguiling Carmine, red is not a polish colour I crave and it doesn't really suit my skin tone  On a whole it's is a really nice rich and creamy collection and I think "Chic" is an apdt name for it. Here is the press release discription:


"This season Nubar brings you eight new and enticing, fashion forward colors of our premium carcinogen and cruelty free lacquer with the Polished Chic Collection. Offering contemporary colors perfect for work, casual daytime wear or even a night out, every woman can look to Nubar's Polished Chic Collection to update her look. "
Nubar Chic Collection

Always free of DBP (phthlate), formaldehyde and toluene, the nail lacquers included in Nubar's Polished Chic Collection are (from left to right):
  • Beguiling Carmine: a brick red creme.
  • Elegant Indigo: a sparkling, blackened blue.
  • Vogue Vert: a contemporary, light green creme.
  • Stylish Peacock: a perfect teal creme.
  • Edgy Umber: a deep brown creme.
  • Mod Aqua: a light turquoise creme
  • Classic Camel: an updated buff creme.
  • Faded Putty: a modern, pale putty creme.
What do you think of this collection and which ones will you be buying?

Nubar polishes are available from http://www.idealhairandbeauty.com  or http://www.beautyshed.co.uk xx




No comments:

Post a Comment