Wednesday 22 June 2011

Notd -Nubar Gelicure blue hydrangea plus Wah nail style nail art.

Today's quick Nail of the day is a Wah Nails style leopard print.
I started off with a base of Nubars Gelicure Blue Hydrangea. I then used the new orly instant nail artist acrylic nail paints and a dotter to add splotches to the nail.Then again using the dotting tool I drew unconnected semi circles around the dots, plus a few commas and dashes.




I finally added a top coat.
As it was my first go at this style I only did my thumb and in a moment of madness I did it to my right thumb, so I had to do the art with my weak left hand. Saying that I think it came out great and when I get 10 minutes I am going to do my other nails :)




Orly Instant Artist Nail Stripers are available from www.idealhairandbeauty.com for £3.18 plus p+p

No comments:

Post a Comment