Wednesday 15 June 2011

NOTD - Gelicure - Cafe Au Lait

Todays Nail Of The Day is Cafe au lait from the Nubar Gelicure range. As you may know from my previous posts Gelicure is a Hybrid gel polish. This means you get a super shiney finish and a polish that lasts up to 3 weeks with no chips!

I actually applied this polish last Friday so it is on day 5 and no wear or tear!
Another reason why I love Gelicure is the fact it strenghtens the natural nail so I do not need to worry so much about breaking my nails :) 

The name Cafe Au lait is a bit misleading as I imagine cafe au lait to be a lighter brown. I think it would have been better naming it Dark Chocolate. Is is a very deep brown with a sligth shimmer to it as you can see in the photo with the flash.



Gelicure is available from Idealhairandbeauty.com for £18.90

No comments:

Post a Comment