Tuesday 21 February 2012

Valentines nails featuring Gelicure, Kooky Nail wraps and Progel.


Progel and Kooky Nail wraps
I have been a little quiet on here this month as I have had a little operation, but I am back to update you on the nails I have created recently.

We started stocking Kooky nail wraps, so I thought it was best to try them out before we sold them to make sure they were easy to apply and long lasting. As the wraps were from their Valentines collection I decided to apply them as accent nails to the ring finger and use sparkly Poker Red, Progel by Supernail. The wraps lasted really well but the progel was a bit flakey, so more testing is required.



kooky Nail Wraps



I also did my own nails using IBD's New LED Gel polish- Just Gel. I used Gerber Daisy as my base colour which is a nice rich shimmery pink. I then used Orlys Instant artist to create some freehand nail art. I was really pleased with the finished result, but yet again the Just Gel did not last a whole week. So more testing of that is needed




IBDs Just Gel Gerber Daisy
Finally I did a bit of practise using Gelicure by Nubar. I hope you like my nails and sorry for the delay :) x


Valentines practise using Gelicure


Freehand Nail Art

1 comment:

  1. Please check our great „Glamstripes“ NAIL WRAPS and fabulous „LASH EXTENSION POWDER“ too… - Made in Germany!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/GLAMSTRIPES/156741144391309

    www.glamstripes.com

    ReplyDelete