Monday 16 April 2012

NOTD Profile Bling to go Crystal Rocks nail wraps & Gellux Berry Smoothie

Bling to go and Gellux Berry Smoothie
Nail of the day today is a test of some new nail wraps we got in store this week. Profile have released "Bling to Go" 3d nail wraps with 8 different designs. In a pack you get 18 finger sized wraps and 16 toe sized wrap so you do get plenty in a pack.
3 of the Bling to go designs
I decided to go for Crystal Rocks which is what I would class as a standard crystal mani effect. I also decided to give Profile's gel polish , Gellux, another go so I applied Berry Smoothie to all my nails. I selected the nail wrap which would fit my ring finger stuck it on and filed off the excess from the free edge and sealed the edges with the Gellux topcoat. It took about 5 mins each nail and I think looks really effective.  It's a lot quicker and neater than applying each individual gem and in this pack there are two gem patterns. I went for this one in which the gems get slightly at the bottom of the nail, but there is another sheet in the pack where they are all the same size and the gems are all in straight lines.

Bling to go Crystal Rocks
 So what do you think? Will you be swapping to this quick and easy nail art solution? Or will you be sticking to individual gems? Let me know what you think x
Gellux Berry Smoothie and bling to go Crystal Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment