Tuesday 5 June 2012

China Glaze On Safari Part 1


So the second China Glaze Summer collection is On Safari. Here is part 1 of the  swatches which include my favourite colours.  I'm not lion and Man hunt. To be honest I am not a big fan of the other colours they are quite boring, in fact this feels like an autumnal collection not a summer one.

1,I am not lion - is a dusty gold colour with holo mirco glitter
2, I herd that - Brashy gold with micro holo glitter
3, Dessert Sun, Orange Creme
4, Call of the wild, deep redy plumy brown
5, Man hunt - Cool rich creme blue.
6, Kalahari Kiss, Yellow toned creme  
China Glaze On safari 2012 summer collection swatch  

China Glaze On Safari Complete Shades:
  • Adventure Red-y
  • Call of the Wild
  • Desert Sun
  • Elephant Walk
  • Exotic Encounter
  • I Herd That
  • I’m Not Lion
  • Kalahari Kiss
  • Manhunt
  • Prey Tell
  • Purr-fect Plum
Which colour do you like best out of part one of the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment