Friday 13 April 2012

Orly Dark Shadow Collection Press Release


 ORLY International announced today a limited-time nail color collection partnership with Warner Bros. Pictures in conjunction with the release of Tim Burton’s “Dark Shadows,” starring Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer and Helena Bonham Carter, set to open on May 11, 2012.
“ORLY strives to deliver innovative products and trend-focused nail shades,” said Jeff Pink, President and CEO of ORLY International. “The adventurous theme of ‘Dark Shadows’ was a perfect fit with our brand and the fashion colors we created for this collection.”
The collection will include four lacquers, with names and shades that reflect the dark humor conveyed in the film.
Grave Mistake - is a Dark Red Creme
Buried Alive - is a Deep Brown Shimmer.
Mysterious Curse - is a Purple Duochrome Shimmer
Decades of Dysfunction - is a Pale Pink Creme.

After China Glaze's dip in to film tie ins with the Hunger Games collection, Orly have decided to join in it seems. I am not sure about this collection and IF  I was making a film tie in I would go for a more girly film/ fun film.
My fave out of the collection is Mysterious Curse the other colours look a bit boring. When I get my hands on them I will swatch them for you so you can get a better look.
Orly Mysterious Curse - is a Purple Duochrome Shimmer

2 comments:

  1. Mysterious curse is the only one I could be interested in, so I'm looking forward to seeing your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if the reply button works but thanks for reading my blog Rainbowify me :0

    ReplyDelete